Functions and Features:
Bank/window intercom kits SD-2002C, appearance is
; Bank/window intercom kits
SD-2002D, appearance is metallic color ; Two specs bank/window intercom
in hereinbefore have the same function:
¢Ù Automatic 2-way hand-free communication.
¢Ú Ultra-thin external substation with small volume and appearance;
the external microphone has been installed in the substation, easy
installation (only one cable will be used).
¢Û Build-in microphone in the master station. Two-way intercom can be
realized without additional microphone.
¢Ü Individual volume controls for both master station and window
substation. Crispy voice quality.
¢Ý Micro computer control circuit with squelch function; can
thoroughly solve echo and squeal problems.
¢Þ Can work with LB series master stations to talk with master
stations. Used by supervisor to provide assistance to window service
representatives. Supervisor talk-in conversation can not be heard
by window substations.
¢ß The monitor master station can talk to the window master station
and the talk-in conversation can not be heard by window substations.
¢à Built-in Recording signal output can provide master station and
substation audio output for recording.
¢á Used in any places where conversations need to be assisted.
Installation and Operation
1. Schematic Diagram of Master Station
1) Volume control button of substation
2) Volume control button of master station
3) Power LED
4) Power switch (POWER)
5) Internal MIC switch (MIC1)
6) External MIC switch (MIC2)
7) Connection jack of substation (OUT)
8) Internal MIC jack (MIC.)
9) Record jack (REC.)
10) Power jack (POWER)
11) LB master station (optional)
One master station, one substation, one boom, one collar-pinned
microphone, one DC6V transformer, three pieces foam tape, four cable
holders and four cable clamps.
3. Installation and Operation
1) Install the master station in the working room and the
substations out of the working room (commonly affixed at the place
above 30cm of the transfer plate). Insert the substation into the
2) Insert the DC6V transformer into 220V power source and insert
DC6V pin into the power jack (10).
3) Insert the microphone (included) into the MIC jack (8).
4) Press the power switch (4). If the power LED (3) will lighten,
the unit is in normal working status.
5) Press the internal microphone switch (5) and external microphone
switch (6). The two LEDs on the switches will lighten in green.
Two-way intercoms can be realized.
6) The voice of missionary in the office will sound form the
external substation; and the voice of customer in front of the
window will sound form the internal master station. Duplex intercoms
are in normal working status.
1) Use build-in microphone in the master station to realize duplex
intercoms directly after removing the microphone from internal MIC
2) Sound signal can be input from the record jack (9) when record or
monitor is needed (cooperate with bank clerk).
3) Press the internal microphone switch (5) and external microphone
switch (6). The two LEDs on the switches will go out. You can turn
off the volume of internal or external microphone. It is
single-sided intercom at this time.
Monitor and interjection function:
Monitor and interjection function can be realized with LB series
master stations (optional). The signal will output from the Record
jack (REC). The LB series master stations can monitor and talk with
master stations with crispy voice quality. The talk-in conversation
can not be heard by window substations (used by the bank president
to monitor and talk with each window).
4. Technical Parameters
Working voltage: DC6V
Max working current: 300mA
Output power: 1W+1W 100Hz-15KHz
MIC: -41db¡À0.5db 20 Hz-16KHz
Dimension of master station: 130x110x40mm (LxWxH)
Dimension of substation: 93x88x18.5mm (LxWxH)