Functions and Features:
¡ñ CPU-control circuit design; Automatic 2-way hand-free
¡ñ Record and playback to substations 4 frequently-used
announcements. Announcements can be erased, re-recorded and played
back to substations at any time.
¡ñ The master station has three intercom methods for your choice (all
included); built-in microphone in master station, external boom and
¡ñ Ultra-thin external substation with small volume and appearance;
the external microphone has been installed in the substation, easy
installation (only one cable will be used).
¡ñ Individual volume controls for both master station and window
substation. Crispy voice quality.
¡ñ Micro computer control circuit with squelch function; can
thoroughly solve echo and squeal problems.
¡ñ Can work with LB series master stations to talk with master
stations. Used by supervisor to provide assistance to window service
representatives. Supervisor talk-in conversation can not be heard
by window substations.
¡ñ The monitor master station can talk to the window master station
and the talk-in conversation can not be heard by window substations
¡ñ Having recording jack to output internal and external sound
¡ñ Latest auto gain recording output circuit to match all models of
recording devices and help bank clerk to record.
¡ñ Used in any places where conversations need to be assisted, such
as bank, securities exchange, postal office, railway station,
cash-desk, insurance company, ticket office and hospital etc.
Installation and Operation
1. Schematic diagram of master station
1) Volume control button of substation (VOL.)
2) Volume control button of master station (VOL.)
3) Power LED
4) Power switch
5) Record/Playback switch (P1)
6) Record/Playback switch (P2)
7) Record/Playback switch (P3)
8) Record/Playback switch (P4)
9) Connection jack of substation (OUT)
10) Internal MIC jack (MIC.)
11) Record jack (REC.)
12) Power jack (POWER)
One master station, one substation, one boom, one collar-pinned
microphone, one DC6V transformer, three pieces foam tape, four cable
holders and four cable clamps.
3. Installation and Operation
1) Install the master station in the working room and the
substations out of the working room (commonly affixed on both sides
of transfer plate). Insert the substation into the jack (9).
2) Insert the DC6V transformer into 220V power source and insert
DC6V pin into the power jack (12).
3) Insert the microphone (boom and collar-pinned microphone) into
the MIC jack (10).
4) Press the power switch (3). If the power LED (3) will lighten,
the unit is in normal working status.
5) The voice of missionary in the office will sound form the
external substation; and the voice of customer in front of the
window will sound form the internal master station. Duplex intercoms
are in normal working status.
6) Turn the volume control buttons of master station (2) and
substation (1) to adjust the volumes of master station and
1) Use build-in microphone in the master station to realize duplex
intercoms directly after removing the microphone from internal MIC
2) Sound signal can be input from the record jack (11) when
recording is needed (cooperate with bank clerk).
1) Press Record/Playback switches (P1 and P2) at the same time to
mute the substation. Press them again to cancel mute. If you will
mute the substation again, repeat above procedures.
2) Press Record/Playback switches (P3 and P4) at the same time to
mute the master station. Press them again to cancel mute. If you
will mute the master station again, repeat above procedures.
Record, playback function
1) Press the Record/Playback switch (P1) for three seconds, the
corresponding LED will flash on the switch. You can start your first
paragraph recording at this time (Max recording time is five
seconds; the LED will go out after five seconds). Press the
Record/Playback switch (P1) again to playback your recording. You
can modify your recording if it can not satisfy you. The recording
can be stored even power failure happens.
2) The record and playback of the second, third or fourth paragraph
recording is same as that of the first paragraph. Corresponding
switches are P2, P3 and P4.
Monitor and interjection function:
Monitor and interjection function can be realized with LB series
master stations (optional). The signal will output from the Record
jack (REC). The LB series master stations can monitor and talk with
master stations with crispy voice quality. The talk-in conversation
can not be heard by window substations (used by the bank president
to monitor and talk with each window).
4. Technical Parameters
Working voltage: DC6V
Max working current: 300mA
Output power: 1W+1W 100Hz-15KHz
MIC: -41db¡À0.5db 20 Hz-16KHz
Dimension of master station: 140x138x55mm (LxWxH)
Dimension of substation: 86x84x23mm (LxWxH)